Last week, we announced the new Committee Leadership members for the 2017-2018 school year:
Director - Anna Faulkner; Assistant Director - Ryan Nichols; Administrator - Sarah Wisneski; Marketing Manager - Melissa Faulk
Director - Madeline Armstrong; Assistant Director - Channing Freeman; Administrator - Peyton Little; Marketing Manager - Jayla Coleman
Director - Julia Wright; Assistant Director - Bennett Paige; Administrator - Monica Perkins; Marketing Manager - Maddy Hickman
Director - Scott Murphy; Assistant Director - Caroline Scott; Administrator - Trent Waters; Marketing Manager - Oliver Reinwald
Director - Lauren Brands; Assistant Director - Kyleigh McGrail; Administrator - Rae Martin; Marketing Manager - Tristan Watson
Speakers and Comedians
Director - Sarah Hudson; Assistant Director - Jordan Kramer; Administrator - Ransom Creech; Marketing Manager - Stephen Jackson
Director - Hannah Bush; Assistant Director - Bonnie DeCarlo; Administrator - Kendall Davis; Marketing Manager - Haley Todd
Director - Alexa Russell; Assistant Director - Erin Kelly; Administrator - Ryan Miller; Marketing Manager - Nathan Prisoc
Director - Chase Minor; Assistant Director - Caleb Burton; Administrator - Jacob Darrow; Training Manager - Samuel Bush; Inventory Manager - Hannah Blanchek
Does the name Committee Leadership sound different to you? It's just one of the many changes UPC is implementing this year. Here's a breakdown of what you need to know about UPC:
- The executive board will include four members: President - Briana Carter, Vice President of Operations - Peter Taliaferro, Vice President of Finance - Katelyn Carson, and Vice President of Marketing - Carter Brown.
- Committee Leadership, formerly known as Council, consists of 37 members; 4 on each committee, except Technical Productions, which will have 5.
- Each week, the directors of each committee will meet with the president, assistant directors with the VP of Operations, administrators with the VP of Finance, and the marketing managers with the VP of Marketing. The committees will each have their individual meetings, as well.
- Committee applications will open in the Fall 2017 semester.
- With the new changes in place, we wanted to make one last change to recognize the efforts UPC is always making to improve its functionality and ability to serve the student body. We are so excited to introduce our new UPC logo (featured on the right)!
- The new logo features our 4 main pillars: educate, empower, unify and serve.
We are so excited for this upcoming year and can't wait to serve the Auburn family with these new changes!
Find us this Friday on the Green Space at 10 a.m. for Hops and Pops! There will be free popsicles from Steel City Pops, trampolines, zorb balls, and more!